Monday, December 6, 2010

2010 Gift Guide

Things I am loving for gifts this holiday season. I've also written something featuring gifts under $20 on examiner, so check that out if you get a chance!

Hand juicer

Isn't this lovely? Its modern and vintage at the same time and only $11.


Furoshiki

This eco-friendly Japanese cloth can be used for wrapping gifts and then kept as part of the gift as a funky kitchen towel or to line future breadbaskets.


Planters

Love these vibrant planters from Vietnam, perfect for a few home grown herbs in your window at just $28! A plus because all of Ten Thousand's items are Fair Trade approved!


Cool handbags

Anyone who knows me, knows I have a crazy obsession etsy.com ... who could blame me, look at this beauty for $80!


Vintage mirrors

I love the idea of the life and history a vintage piece may have had before it made its way to hang on my wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment