Wednesday, May 5, 2010

From camera to print: the photo battle

I love taking travel photos and seeing candid shots from others taken around the world. My personal struggle is getting photos off my camera/computer and onto paper. Prints and photo albums seems so 1999 now, which is why I love doing travel books after my trips. It is a great way to affordably print and document your trip in an organized fashion. Although there are several ‘photobook’ sites, I love blurb.com for a few reasons: 1. The site/software is user friendly 2. You have a variety of page layouts and cover options 3. You can publish your book for others to buy, at a you-name-it mark up or you can buy other peoples books. How fun is that?

The staff’s coffee table picks are inspiring, funny and some are just plain weird.
Check it out here: http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/featured

I’m just wondering if I can request an advance for my Argentina book??

No comments:

Post a Comment