Monday, September 27, 2010

Fair well to summer!

This cooler weather is getting me in the mood for Fall. I've always been a summer-time girl, but the two weeks Texas indulges in Fall are pretty great. Let me just tell you why:

Fall Fashion.
My boots and long coats have been dying to emerge from the boxes they've been suffocating in during this long hot summer. I'm also stoked to have a reason to shop again, I love how romantic fall feels with fun textures, silk and lace.



Outdoor Fireplaces and Pits.

Finally, I can return to Lee Harvey's and enjoy the outdoor pits and live music. Not to mention, our new casa has a great outdoor space that we just purchased a copper fire pit (close out @ Target) and that sucker wants to crank out some s'mores!


The Festivities.
October brings so many reason's to get together, football watching, Halloween parties, the Texas State Fair (at least the long coats will cover up post Fair indulgence) AND this year's vacation to San Juan, Puerto Rico!


Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment